We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FOR NORTHERN NEIGHBORHOODS STUDY AREA The City of Amsterdam is offering the public a 30 day comment period f
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FOR EAST END STUDY AREA The City of Amsterdam is offering the public a 30 day comment period for the City&rs
NOTICE The City of Amsterdam announces that the boil water advisory on Division Street from Evelyn Avenue to Yeoman Street and Try
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700