We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
Notice of Examination The Amsterdam Civil Service Commission has announced the following upcoming exams to be held in Amsterdam: G
The Department of Public Works announces that Thursday, November 24, 2016 (Thanksgiving) is a holiday for the Department of Public
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The City of Amsterdam announces that due to a water main installation on Van Dyke Avenue there will be a wat
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700