We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
On Saturday May 6th at Centro Civico there will be a childrens carnival from 11am to 3pm. Animal Control will be there issuing lic
The Transportation Department is hiring one driver for evening and alternate Saturday hours please
The City of Amsterdam Microenterprise Assistance Program (AMAP) will provide grants to eligible entrepreneurs and business owners
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700