We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
The City of Amsterdam/Bronze Construction announces that due to a demolition on Guy Park Avenue the following road will be closed
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Department of Public Works announces that Monday, February 20, 2017 (President’s Day) is a holiday
The City of Amsterdam/Bronze Construction announces that due to a demolition on Bayard Street the following road will be closed be
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700