We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2, 2015 THE CITY HALL BUILDING WILL BE OPEN FROM 8 AM TO 4 PM. This will include the Assessor, City Clerk, Engineering, Mayor Recrea…
The City of Amsterdam was awarded $1,149,625 million dollars in today’s regional council announcements. • $224,625 will go toward City Hall re…
The City of Amsterdam/Jackson Demolition announces that due to demolition work at 70 & 72 Glen Avenue there will be no parking, beginning Thursda…
12/25/2014 - AIDA…
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700