We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
PRESS RELEASE OFFICE OF MAYOR MICHAEL J. VILLA March 13th, 2017 Mayor Michael Villa has declared a Snow Emergency effective tomorr
The City of Amsterdam/Dave’s Landscaping announces that due to tree removal work on Wallin Street the following road will be
The City of Amsterdam Transportation Department is hiring a CDL Class B driver for afternoon shifts and/or Saturdays. Interested p
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700