We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
The City of Amsterdam in collaboration with the Canine License Registry is conducting a dog enumeration (census). All dogs over th
The Department of Public Works announces that Monday, July 4, 2016 is a holiday for the Department of Public Works’ employee
The final week of the four-week water main flushing program by the Department of Public Works begins Monday, June 27, 2016 through
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700