We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
The City of Amsterdam will be holding an in-house auction on January 28th, 2017 at 10 a.m. at City Hall, 61 Church Street, Amsterd
Tonight’s meeting has been cancelled due to weather conditions predicted and will be held next Tuesday on January 24th.
With an exciting, learning, but most of all an accomplishing first full year serving as the Mayor of the City of Amsterdam now in
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700