We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Department of Public Works announces that Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day) is a holiday for the Depar
June 20, 2016 – June 25, 2016 A FREE Bulk Item Drop-off at AMSTERDAM TRANSFER STATION LOCATED ON RT. 5S (FORMERLY MOSA) is s
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The City of Amsterdam announces that due to a water valve repair on Florida Avenue there will be a water shu
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700