We don’t call Amsterdam “small city, big heart” for nothing. Our growing community is legendary throughout Tech Valley for its spirit, its warmth, and its safety. Residents rally around our high school sports teams, which have brought home state championships more than once.
Here, people truly care for each other – embodying the term “good neighbors” and creating lifetime friendships.
The City of Amsterdam announces that due to a water valve repair on Bunn Street there will be a water shutdown, Thursday, April 28
It is a privilege to present my first annual budget (proposed) to the City of Amsterdam Common Council and citizens. In order to l
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE IN GARBAGE PICKUP ON FRIDAY, MARCH 25, 2016 (GOOD FRIDAY). GARBAGE WILL BE COLLECTED AS NORMAL
There Are No Upcoming Events Available For This Feed
- Off of Exit 27 of the New York State Thruway
- Albany International Airport is a 30 minute drive
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
is 23 Miles East
- Average County Housing Sale Price is $52,937
- Six 4-Year Colleges within an Hour’s Drive
- Four Community Colleges within 30 Miles
- Workforce within 30 Miles: 139,000+
- Job seekers within 30 Miles: 24,700